Curl Conditioning Hair Milk
$16.00 USD $23.00 USD
Hair textures- Afro, curly, coily, wavy, transitioning hair and locs.
Hair types- 4A, 4B, 4C, 3A, 3B, 3C, 2C
Vegan & Vegetarian friendly
Key Benefits: Enriched with Pro-vitamin B5 which functions as a humectant and improves the elasticity of natural hair. Locking-in nutrients, adding luxurious sheen to parched, dry curls. It penetrates deep into the hair cuticle to repair damage.
The Curl Conditioning Milk works because it is rich in: vitamins A, B5, C, E; omega 3 fatty acids (purported to feed hair follicles and stimulate growth); zinc (to maintain the production of healthy hair); calcium and antioxidants to strengthen the hair from root to tip. Protecting curls from the potential negative effects of the environment.
How to use: For best results, apply in sections to clean, damp hair.
* For thick, medium and tightly coiled textured curls, apply a small amount to the ends and work your way up from your ends to the roots. Gently finger comb through your hair to detangle.
* For fine loose curls apply a small amount from the mid-section of your hair to avoid adding weight at the roots.
* Depending on your curl pattern, texture and porosity you can either rinse it out or leave it in.
* For those with dry, thick, tight, coarse curl textures we recommend that you leave the Curl Conditioning Hair Milk in.
Gentle, minimal manipulation is key. Use daily as required.
TIP: The Curl Conditioning Hair Milk works best after washing. You can also use it to refresh second day curls, coils and waves.
If you have:
* loose curls, coils and kinks you may want to use our Hair Milk as a styling aid.
* tightly coiled curls you may wish to combine with Breedlove's Herbal Hair Food.
Distilled Water (Aqua), Vegetable Glycerin (Glycerin), Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Pro-Vitamin B5 (dl-Panthenol), Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis), Coconut Fatty Acid (Caprylyl Glycol), Crystallised Fruit Sugar (Citric Acid), Irish Moss Extract (Chondrus Crispus), Sea Lavender (Limonium Vulgare), Wild Thyme Extract (Thymus Serpyllum), Bladderwrack Extract (Fucus Vesiculosus), Algae Extract (Laminaria), Sodium Phenoxyethanol and Love!
99.9% of the total ingredients are from a natural origin
Behind The Brand
Anita Grant, the beauty brand, was founded by its namesake Anita Grant. This UK based brand is a go to for natural hair and skin care products. It all started in 2005 with Anita mixing her own beauty products. She stopped straightening her hair with harsh chemicals, and began her journey from bone-straight relaxed hair to a natural fluffy Afro.
The ingredients used are purchased directly from farming communities, partnerships Anita has built with fair trade and organic suppliers. She works closely with her cosmetic chemist to create deep conditioners, shampoo bars, leave-ins, cleansers, hair and body oils.
All of the Anita Grant goodies are cruelty-free, handmade, fresh to order from the UK.