Dermo-Purifying Gel Cleanser
This product contains 96% natural origin ingredients.
- Dispense a dab of Dermo-Purifying Gel Cleanser into clean, damp hands and work into a lather. The clear gel turns into a smooth and soft lightweight foam, making application a real pleasure.
- Apply to the face and neck, using small circular strokes, from the inside outwards. Pay particular attention to the forehead, temples and along the hair line. Avoid the eye contour.
- The emulsion encapsulates oily fat-soluble impurities, lifts them up from the skin's surface and frees obstructed pores. This enables Dermo-Purifying Gel Cleanser to work deep-down to eliminate all impurities and metabolic waste.
- Rinse abundantly with clear water.
- Gently pat dry skin with a clean cotton towel. Dermo-Purifying Gel Cleanser may also be used on other areas of the body: décolleté, back, thorax, etc.
To complete your cleansing routine, apply a mask to skin one to two times a week to eliminate dead cells and enhance the quality of the skin, leaving it supple and plump.
Tested under dermatological control on acne prone skin.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse with clear water.
This gel is formulated with a physiological acid pH balance in order to suit acne prone skin.
Soap-free and fragrance-free, highly rinseable and ultra-gentle Dermo-Purifying Gel Cleanser respects acne prone skin.
INGREDIENTS : AQUA (WATER), DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFOACETATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, DIGLYCERIN, PEG-90 GLYCERYL ISOSTEARATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL,CHLORPHENESIN, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, ZINC PCA, DISODIUM EDTA, LAURETH-2.
Behind The Brand
Once upon a time, there was NUHANCIAM : A woman's demanding eyes meet the demanding scientific standards of a researcher.
In spite of her passion for and knowledge of cosmetics, Muriel Berradia, a woman of Indian origin, had never found high-quality products that would meet the very specific needs of her skin or offer the effectiveness and safety she was looking for. Muriel partnered with a creative chemist and formulator, Jocelyn Bariteau, whose dream was to formulate cosmetic products that give priority to the choice and concentration of active ingredients in order to ensure real effectiveness, high quality and optimal safety.
Sharing the same values and driven by their beliefs, determination and hopes, they succeeded in combining their complementary expertise and created Nuhanciam: cosmetic excellence for tan to dark skin tones, founded in January 2011.